Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Internet Macros
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Thuged_Out_G

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:12 pm   Post subject: Internet Macros

is anyone here good at writing code for macros?
i understand you can use javascript to do this, but im not very good at it.

i need a macro to do a few things, after a certain amount of time(40 mins) think anyone can help me?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

40 miutes? It better not involve an attack of popups with spam advertisement Confused

I remember reading of some hoax website that used to do that...
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Thuged_Out_G

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 1:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

no, its actually for an online game i play called http://www.shadowfigure.com

you send out your hoes in this game, and they take 30 minutes to be complete....so i want the macro to send out my hoes, refresh the page a few times during that 30 mins, and then after 35 collect them, and send them back out, and then recruit....and do it all over again.. lol
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so in other words to write a bot for your online game? Laughing That's what programming is all about my friend - obusing your knowledge to gain unfair advantage in videogames Laughing

What I can sujest, is to use Visual Basic. I donno a thing about macros or how you expect them to run, but VB has IE component and with that you can build your own browser, and do things such as "go to URL", "refreseh", etc. You can even interprete HTML in your own way Wink

VB also has that nice thing called "SendKey" which is basically a vertual keyboard. You can program it to do all the clicking and typing for you Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
HaVoC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony, your evil, lol
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

HaVoC wrote:
Tony, your evil, lol

well I've got my avatar for a reason Twisted Evil
Thuged_Out_G

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont need a program to run this macro, i have a program called "Iopus internet macros"

bascially all i need is the code for the macro to read, but i dont even know what langauge it uses, ive heard it uses fortran, or something similar....but i dont know that :S lmao
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: