Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 ANIME
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Rudiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:31 pm   Post subject: ANIME

Does anyone like anime in this forum... if so which shows...?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i do, but i don't have cable or satellite so i don't get any really good animes. lately i've been borrowing shonen jump issues from my friend and reading the mangas. one-piece, naruto, and dbz are my favourites so far
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

anime is cool, I "purchase" anime episode....yeah, "purchase"

anyways, I am currently watching the dotHack Series, looks pretty good.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

oh yeah, favorite anime for me have to be Evangelion, I mean, who doesn't want to see large bio-mechanical robots rip monsters into bloody, pulpy pieces?
StrikerMagazine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i am a crazy anime fan X_X my favourite would be Shojo Kakumei Utena but i also like Akira.. and Yami no Matsuei.. and Kenshin, i guess
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation - do you actually have those episodes on DVDs? In that case, could I borrow .Hack// and NGE some time? Laughing I wanna see those... Dan is soo obsessed over both of them Rolling Eyes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my favourite is NGE but i also like the .hack\\ ones to. has any one seen thous?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well it seems as if Dan is more slow then usual today Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

grrrrrrrrrr, tony and his w8ing online to post one seconed b4 me. Evil or Very Mad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it's called SKILLZ Laughing
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
it's called SKILLZ Laughing

yeah, the fact that it's 'skills' with a Z just adds even more to the skill Wink
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
yeah, the fact that it's 'skills' with a Z just adds even more to the skill Wink

damn straight Laughing
Rudiger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah the anime that i love/like are

evaniglan(i forgut how to spell it) yeah the machs are awsome in it

berserk- if you like someone with a big sword chopping people in halfthats the anime to see

hellsing-awsome fight seens vimpires sniper rifles and big and i mean big hand guns Twisted Evil this is the anime to see

trigun- funny and cool

akria-cool awsome l337

what else....
yeah waht is .hack\\???

kenshin just ready to watch it

one place you can get it for free is )<@z@@
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

damn... i have to see some of these sometime. gigantic mechs, you say? man, the only anime i've seen with mechs was Endless Waltz and.. well maybe you have to be a fan of the gundam series to enjoy it. Confused
Rudiger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ooo yeah there is this problem at my school it wont let me go on your forun and it says your forum has a bug in it... waht can i do
what .. can i do.. what
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 27 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: