Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DWITE Today and Some Down Time
Index -> Network News
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:06 pm   Post subject: RE:DWITE Today and Some Down Time

Tho topics talking about 2009 CCC questions before the CCC is over will be removed.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
saltpro15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:23 pm   Post subject: RE:DWITE Today and Some Down Time

at the risk of incurring a swift and painful death, I'm posting in this forum to ask if you guys have any intention of doing a spring DWITE?
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:59 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:DWITE Today and Some Down Time

saltpro15 @ 29th March 2009, 5:23 pm wrote:
at the risk of incurring a swift and painful death, I'm posting in this forum to ask if you guys have any intention of doing a spring DWITE?

I need to go threw the data we collected in the survey and talk with tony about it. We will post a notice on the DWITE some time soon with that information and the winners of the draw.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
saltpro15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:50 pm   Post subject: RE:DWITE Today and Some Down Time

Cool, so far DWITE has been my favourite programming contest.

note ( why does spellchecker hate the Canadian spelling of words? colour, grey, doughnut, zed) haha
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: