Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 hack program
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:56 pm   Post subject: hack program

i downloaded a hack program and i targetted at compsci.ca... can the site admins see if this site is hacked? i tried to reboot the machine two min ago
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.hot.ee/uhp2/
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

pff Rolling Eyes I hate when kids get their hands on some hack script and cause chaos on major sites Evil or Very Mad I mean yeah... hacking is an art, but when you take all the skill out of it...

well it gets as good as Amailer's art Laughing Ctrl+U Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

grrrr -.-!
is that script backdoored?
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont think the proggie works... (didnt even set off my firewall) oh wellz... i woulda laughed if it actually pulled down the site... it had some very wierd output... maybe its hacking my computer as I speak
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol bugz, telling tony to check for you if you hacked the site is like asking a bank clerk after you just stole $2 million and then asking to see if the money has been successfully transferred. Laughing
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I didnt do anything... Embarassed
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

some hack that was, lol. what was it sposted to do DOS atack or what?

i dont think it wroked at all beacus the site is still up and i dont think you got contoral of it Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it gave me the option of "download mp3s, getting encrypted info, reboot machine, or install backdoor" i tried reboot Wink
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well that sounds very fake, i whould start scaning for virus. why not try get encpited info, i whould be intresting in what that says, porby nothing tho.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol - download mp3s from compsci Laughing jokes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hahahahahaaa...!!! tony u aint hosting the site on yer comp are u?
so bugs u tried to hack the host's super computer with some little childs toy hacker u found on the net? i doubt that it would work on anything :S
and i doubt that program being anything but some trojan they get ppl to download on their comps...
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the only time i have a problem with a trojan is when it actually erases my files or obstruct me when i work or something like that... i couldnt care less otherwise Wink The only reason i used it was that I was talking to its author (IOI competitor from Estonia)... although thats not a very good reason Wink 8) let me try again using that proggie Wink
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well... i got looooootsa problems with trojans on my computer.... first of all they get free bandwidths...some of them make popups...they can access my private files...phone numbers resumes,etc...it's not just deleting files man...
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol Laughing one of my friends wanted to plant some trojans/backdoors on computers of people from his grade, so he could steal their assignments Laughing

The guy can't program, but he finished his CS 11 with 90something average through cheating and stealing code from people (like come up, hit print and run away with the code). Twisted Evil
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 45 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: