Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I'm looking for a programmer.
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
HeadNerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:23 am   Post subject: I'm looking for a programmer.

Hello,

I recently emailed Tony after finding his geocities site, then I did a search for his name and found this site.

I see there are many programmers here, so I will make the same offer to you guys that I made to Tony.

I am looking for a programmer to program for my sites. Mainly: NerdHelp.com.

C++ would be nice, but I will also accept VB or anything else that can make a nice, crips, windows executable--maybe even installer (C#, etc.).

If you are interested, please email me a link to sample works of yours, resmé (not complete...just basic information..name, location, experience, etc.).

My email is HeadNerd@nerdhelp.com

Now on to what I'm offerring.

I don't have money to pay you, however, I am offering free hosting and a free domain to whom ever I choose to be my programmer.

As long as you program for me, and make programs that I ask, you will receive free hosting and a domain of your choice.

Thanks,
Shaun Sanders, NerdHelp.com
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, a job offer Surprised Better touch up my portfolio site if people are actually finding it Wink

well thx for the offer, but no thx... Confused

I already have a domain and hosting. www.compsci.ca Laughing Maybe if your sites would grow large enough to make a better offer, we might talk in the future. Good luck
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i may be intrested what kind of progam are you making?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

IF its php im up for it!
HeadNerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Lol tony, yeah, i figured that you woudln't take the offer. I emailed you when i came accross your geocities site...then i found this one and was like "Dang".

Anyways...

Hacker Dan wrote:
i may be intrested what kind of progam are you making?

It's not a single program...it's many. I have lots of ideas that would make great programs...i just can't program.

The one i'm thinking about right now would use an online database to check search queries.

It would allow people to check the definition of a start up program without having to log online.

Amailer wrote:
IF its php im up for it!

That depends...if you are completely nuts with PHP...then sure. I would rather have that anyways because it would make people come to my site to use the programs.

However, you'd have to be amazing with php.
HeadNerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol...you sure you don't want to take me up on my offer, tony?

Your hosting is awful.

Takes forever for pages to load.
HeadNerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol...you sure you don't want to take me up on my offer, tony?

Your hosting is awful.

Tony

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

HeadNerd wrote:

yeah, that's because my host is upgrading stuff on their servers... so it's slow at times, but it would be better once they're done Very Happy
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 12:28 am   Post subject: (No subject)

heh, and i was blaming my isp... because i'd check compsci at lunch and it'd be slow, but i wouldnt go to any other sites
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmm,
HEHE, im getting free hosting for my work Very Happy Very Happy...well....i don't reall use it cuz its not my own domain :S but for images and etc ill use it ;D...

+ ILL SOON BE GETTING A DOMAIN...SOon.........
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

speaking of hosting, does anyone know a good host thats inexpensive and where i can register my own domain?
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 12:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The Html section has some topic on webhosting..
also, aim hhaving douts on buying the host that compsci uses, because of the lag...and it smostly don;t load Sad
krishon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sometimes it lags, not always
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

depending on what kinda programs u want(if it doesn't over grow my knowledge and time) i might be a able to help u do C++...
I also do web animation and graphic design and also PHP... so if u can be a lil more specific on what u want...
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: