Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 BlackJack- With Sound!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Insectoid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:37 pm   Post subject: BlackJack- With Sound!

well, one week from Monday, my teacher will be assigning a game of Blackjack to those students he considers proficient. So, I figured I'd get a head start. It isn't completely finished, but it is fully functional, has decent graphics. I just need to improve the first screen (enter name & start cash) and comment everything, and it should be ready. On monday I'll ask my teacher if he wants anything extra put in. This took me 3 days to do.

Edit: New version! Now has sound! and comments!

BlackJack 2.zip
 Description:
BlackJack V1

Download
 Filename:  BlackJack 2.zip
 Filesize:  1.44 MB
 Downloaded:  411 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 pm   Post subject: RE:BlackJack- With Sound!

Oh, come on! I really need some suggestions, anything to make the gameplay smoother, more graphical, more entertaining, ANYTHING! Because I am done so early, my teacher is liable to mark me harder than the rest of the class, and I need (and want) it to be as good as possible.
Jack140

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:45 pm   Post subject: Re: BlackJack- With Sound!

Wow This is Really Good (Both the program and Idea)!!! Shocked
I'm going to give you a +1 in karma Very Happy , because unfortunately I don't have enough "bits" to give away, since i just joined this site like a day ago...
One thing you can add in, is time ( Shows you how long you've been playing for) ... I don't know, I'm trying to give you ideas to boost up your mark.

Anyway,
Great Job Insectoid!!!
Jurica

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:16 pm   Post subject: RE:BlackJack- With Sound!

When I put how much I want to bet, it says fnished. What do I put in?
Zren

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:07 pm   Post subject: Re: BlackJack- With Sound!

Nice game, cool sound effects, I can tell one of them is the same as for the logo of FreeOnlineGames.com
Try adding AI/or other players. Also have the House start with a certain amount of money and the game ends when it's out of money. Then you could rank the players by money.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: