Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Holec

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:44 pm   Post subject: Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

... I know
Well, aside from your hate with Pokemon; this is the Turing edition. I haven't seen any other copies of it on Compsci so decided to make it for my final.
Anyways, I know there are a few bugs in the game, I generally know them all so don't flame the forums with bug posts.
I am done with this game, I could continue further but there is no need to, finished the first few stages up to the first gym "custom" battle.

Controls:
Arrow Keys for movement
Enter for action key
o : for options (in game play)

That should be all the infomation needed, enjoy.

And trust me you don't want to see the code.

FINAL.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  FINAL.rar
 Filesize:  11.7 MB
 Downloaded:  2459 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jeffgreco13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:38 am   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

an error occured... illegal picture or some crap.. it was very quick

and why dont we want to see the code? just an uncommented disaster?
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:05 am   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

Most Likely.
Euphoracle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:29 am   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

You should always provide code, or 90% of (intelligent) users won't run it Wink
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 pm   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

lol, insulting the lower programmers?

JK, I know you didn't mean it that way...
Holec

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

Hmm, I never had the illegal picture problem before, you should you have all the files?
and the code isn't a total disaster, to be honest I am afraid of plagiarism, if this wasen't my final project Im sure I would share the code. Don't really want people to steal it from me at this point.
If your interested i suppose i could send you the code, just send me a PM.

Aside from you all wanting to see the code, how do you think the "game" turned out?
jeffgreco13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:28 am   Post subject: Re: Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

HAHAHA it's Turing!!!

A FREE, not even being updated anymore language. Don't count on people stealing your code for their own needs when chances are the people helping in this forum already know another language and use it much more frequently.

As for not having all of the files, I downloaded the RAR you have up there so i dont know where im supposed to get any missing files.

Quote:
Line 231 <Unknown file #37>: Illegal picture ID number '0'. (Probable cause: picture was not successfully created.).
Holec

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

Hmm. Although it isn't being updated, the program is still used in schools.
Ill send out the code, I know there are easier ways for the program to work. I had to cram alot of the finishing touches in last minute.
As far as your issue is with the illegal picture, when do you get this problem?

(To run the program, use "Introduction.t")

FINAL Code.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  FINAL Code.rar
 Filesize:  11.36 MB
 Downloaded:  427 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jdubzisyahweh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:41 pm   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

SOURCE CODE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:11 pm   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

1) Please stop begging for source code for every program you come across.

2) If you would just look first you'll notice the post right above yours is the source code.
ProgrammingFun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:08 pm   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

I don't think he even downloaded the file...
Just posted for post count and bits...
Nice game BTW.
Tasuba

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 pm   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

Good game!
gan gar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 am   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

nice game
DanShadow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:42 am   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

A few glitches here and there (like with combat - menu graphics/HP bar graphics), but overall great job Very Happy
Have some bits
Insectoid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 am   Post subject: RE:Final Grade 11 Project: ChePokemon

DanShadow, It would be great if you checked the timestamps on anything not in the top-10 threads in Turing Submissions. This was first posted in 2008, was necro'd in April, and now again.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: