Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!
Index -> Network News
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Reality Check

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

What do you guys plan on doing with the results of the survey? How about giving us some percentages?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:47 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

The results of the survey will be used to help us set the direction of the community/site as well as to see what potential partnership opertuites there could be with 3rd partys that could be beatifically to our users and promoting computer science in Canada.

I will talk to tony about releasing the results of the survey, tho there is some more information on the blog.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
cavetroll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:40 am   Post subject: Re: Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

Shocked Wow Very Happy

This is great, I'll be able to better show my gratitude to people who help me.
Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:54 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

1000 bits? Save up for web hosting! I wonder if he'll ever get more than 1 post =/

Oh, and I'd bet that Dan made a small script to cut them for him.
Velocity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:00 pm   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

oh boy!
I dont understand why the terms and conditions have to be soo small, an older person might not be able to see it.

Unless they say : If you agree to the survey we get to take your xbox and computer away from you (computer is worse) then i dont understand, really like thats just strange.

You may have done it for comical purposes but i aint laughing. <<< I'm kiddin, im dying of laughter.
saqer11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 am   Post subject: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

thank you
TW iz Rippin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:09 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Take the CompSci.ca Survey, Win Prizes!

saqer11 @ Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 am wrote:
thank you

why?
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: