Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Big Buck Bunny
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 3D Graphics
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

I...
(No ending time set)
Enjoyed it
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
Hated it
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Thought it was alright
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

rdrake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:58 am   Post subject: Big Buck Bunny

For those who haven't seen it, Big Buck Bunny is an open short animated film created entirely in Blender and released under the Creative Commons 3 license. There's a streaming version as well as a download on the download page

Any thoughts from those who have seen it?

Edit: This is the second open movie to come from the Blender Foundation. The first movie was Elephant's Dream.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:58 am   Post subject: RE:Big Buck Bunny

Awesome! Definitely needs to be a full-length feature sometime soon though.
Clayton

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:26 am   Post subject: RE:Big Buck Bunny

Quite awesome indeed. Although I agree with md that a full-length animated film would be pretty sweet.
md

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:24 pm   Post subject: RE:Big Buck Bunny

I think the bit at the very end (after the credits) is the best part... thought it gets cut off a wee bit too fast. I wanted to see the squirrel's expression!
andrew.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:21 am   Post subject: RE:Big Buck Bunny

That is amazing. They should really come out with a full-length movie soon.
Zampano

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Big Buck Bunny

Did any one else find it a bit unsettling to Big Buck Bunny turn suddenly from an unknowing and cumbersome brute to a viler character, making weapons intent to kill? When he saves the leader squirrel from his traps, and grabs him by the neck, he even has a sinister "I'm Batman" look about his face. It's kind of creepy.

I really enjoyed watching Big Buck Bunny.
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:42 pm   Post subject: RE:Big Buck Bunny

I didn't like it.
gitoxa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Big Buck Bunny

Zampano @ Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 pm wrote:
Did any one else find it a bit unsettling to Big Buck Bunny turn suddenly from an unknowing and cumbersome brute to a viler character. It's kind of creepy.

lol

I didn't enjoy it too much. I mean, it's as good as any other 5-10 min movie that always comes before other full-length animations, but that's all.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
andrew.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:58 am   Post subject: Re: Big Buck Bunny

Zampano @ Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 pm wrote:
Did any one else find it a bit unsettling to Big Buck Bunny turn suddenly from an unknowing and cumbersome brute to a viler character, making weapons intent to kill? When he saves the leader squirrel from his traps, and grabs him by the neck, he even has a sinister "I'm Batman" look about his face. It's kind of creepy.

Actually I did notice that while I was watching, but I still thought it was a great short.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 3D Graphics
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: