Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 incoming hurricane :D
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
krishon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:34 pm   Post subject: incoming hurricane :D

i guess an incoming hurricane isn't somethin to be happy bout after all it might cause another blackout Very Happy but supposedly it might lessen up whe it comes to Canada. So wut do u ppl think bout it (besides the crazy lunatics that are delighted of teh thoguth of human bodies flying in the air Very Happy )
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yay hurricane! don't get me wrong, i'm not excited about people dying (because then they have to talk about those people on tv, interrupting my quality mindless simpsons watching)

but bright sunny days get boring fast. it's different to look outside in the afternoon and see a dark sky. and different (in relation to weather) tends to be interesting. and interesting tends to be a good thing.

to sum up... ah screw it, if you want a summary just re read that last paragraph Razz
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think it whould be prity cool to have a hurricane in souther ontraio Razz

to bad by the time it gets here it will just be some rain Sad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Man,
I just wanna see 1 in real life Very Happy

But it should not come anywhere next to me!!!!
krishon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whoa look at Dan he spelt almost all the words rite Very Happy
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that's nothing. i remember one post (i think) in which he spelled EVERYTHING correctly. that was back when i had my theory that dan could spell and just ran his posts through a program to mess up the spelling intentionally.
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
EVERYTHING correctly.

I remember that post too... It contained a bunch of smileys and 1~2 words Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
lol Wink

yeah, just like that one Laughing "EVERYTHING" spelled correctly Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
krishon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

maybe he did use a program
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Where is the hurricane!
its not here yet Confused
krishon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the hurricane's comin friday...its expected to be a category 2...but it might even miss toronto
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shouldn't the most it'll do is kick up the wind and spray some water? i thought only the coastline would've been affected.
krishon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think its coming in land...but the land will slow down the hurricane until the point where its just a bunch of clouds with rain and little or no wind. land acts like sandpaper, slowin the hurricane down...there should be some rain soon either 2day or tommorow
krishon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

k, well according to the news, we're actually in for some big trouble...huge rain and winds etc.... i'm expecting a huge blackout..
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 42 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: