Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CompSci Comic: Season II
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mackie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:55 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

Heh, don't worry nick you're not dead. You also have 2 more easter eggs left.

EDIT: Make that one.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:20 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

Mackie I pointed that out first on IRC.
Mackie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:31 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

I was hoping for the comic to be done tonight, i may push it back because of homework, and an overflow of things to do. (Hoping Thursday)
Asherel

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:20 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

I like the Comic, and was wondering if there is a way to contribute to it. Is there a sub, usergroup for this?
Aziz

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:42 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

I think it's just Mackie. There has to be a duck in it, somewhere. And I at least hope I make a cameo appearance :/ I'm so selfish.
Nick

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:45 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

there definatly has to be a duck, and the comic group has only me, Mackie, Tony, and Dan in it atm, os only we can see it, not much in there though
Asherel

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:47 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

I'd like to join and contribute to you guys if you wouldn't mind.
Nick

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:48 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

well it's all pretty much Mackie as it is
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:57 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

if you haven't done so already, send Mackie a PM. You should probably specify in which ways you can contribute.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
petree08

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:23 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

a compsci flash animation would be sweet,
hey mackie are you using Adobe illustrator?
Mackie

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:48 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

Thinking about the animation thing. No, I'm using a open source Inkscape, it's almost the same as Illustrator.
Sean

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:37 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

Mackie, is Inkscape a free downloadable program for use, or do I have to go purchase it?

Tired of working with Photoshop, and the trial is only 30 days. Rather have something that lasts and isn't that expensive.
Mackie

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:52 pm   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

http://www.inkscape.org/

Free, and Open Source.
petree08

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:33 am   Post subject: RE:CompSci Comic: Season II

I'm an illustrator guy myself. I just use it at school though, i really don't want to buy it for home so i'll check out this inkscape thing
Mackie

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:17 pm   Post subject: Re: CompSci Comic: Season II

Here we go! Comic #3, now I can't take all the credit for this one, Tony has helped work out A LOT of the problems with it. You'll notice I have changed the header again, I think I'll stick with this one. Tell me what you like/dislike, still working out the bugs. I am no artist. Specifically how do you like the speech bubbles? I'm no good at them. >.<

Comic3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  417.38 KB
 Viewed:  167 Time(s)

Comic3.png

Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 36 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: