Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 IS your phpbb even updated??
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:08 am   Post subject: IS your phpbb even updated??

Hmm,
Is this the latest phpbb?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

when v2 was put up we upgrade to the newest verson of phpbb. i bivle it is either 2.0.5 or 2.0.6
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why can't i see the moderator names under the forum?
atleats in my forum (latest) i can see it.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats b/c we have it set up wired. tecahly there are no modorators for each forum Eh .

We use mod gorups rather then give each mod rights, this way it is easer to keep things orgaized and update mods rights and stuff. Borg
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Then it should display the mod group :S
Lol
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you go to usergroups do you see any mod groups? Thinking

Thats b/c we have them hiden Doh!

This way if we ever whonted to have any normal groups, users whould not have to look thourgh a long list of mod groups to find the noraml user ones.

Also when we used to have them unhiden, it did not look as good b/c there whould be a list of like 5 groups wich ment nothing to a noraml user under each fourm Nuty Eyes

Any way we have the staff site wich tells which fourm each mod has powers in, and i think that is good. dont need to be reimned of it every time you see page.
Asok

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer, our way is better, that is all you need to know. Wink
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Roger...that?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: