Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Gravity Issues on gr10 ISP
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
geossj5

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:57 am   Post subject: Gravity Issues on gr10 ISP

we have a gravity issue Sad in our program where the sprite is unable to jump wen it is on a collision platform
plz help us Very Happy

gr10 ISP.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  gr10 ISP.zip
 Filesize:  286.84 KB
 Downloaded:  175 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
isaiahk9

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:40 pm   Post subject: RE:Gravity Issues on gr10 ISP

Yeah, that sucks. That happened in my Turing fighter game and in the end I was forced to hard-code the boundaries - instead of View.WhatDotColor I used ifs saying where and where not should the character's coordinates be. IT's the only way . . .
. . . that I've found and I did it with two programming geniuses for a couple days.
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:10 pm   Post subject: RE:Gravity Issues on gr10 ISP

You know this is a year old, right? This doesn't even matter to the original poster anymore, he's already passed (or failed) the class and is in Gr. 11 compsci (unless he didn't take it again)
Try not to post in something not on the first page of help.

Mod edit: Topic locked, read the forum rules and avoid necro posting.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: