Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How to move a form around?
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
rafaekhan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:33 am   Post subject: How to move a form around?

Hi,
I am working on my ISU for a grade 11 computer science class and would like some help.
What i am wanting to do is to make the form come in from either the right side or the left side of the screen when it is run. it would be good if it stops in the center. i would appreciate it if some one can provide a sample of code. If it isnt possible i would appreciate if some one could state so.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:55 pm   Post subject: RE:How to move a form around?

I'm not really sure what you mean. You can change where the form shows up at the beginning by moving the little box at the bottom right corner.
strygwyrm

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:47 am   Post subject: Re: How to move a form around?

yes that is precisely what i meant
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: