Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CompSci to visit Ontario University Fair
Index -> Network News
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:53 pm   Post subject: CompSci to visit Ontario University Fair

You might have heard of Ontario University Fair from your school - its a fair where universities from Ontario (20 or so I think) come to that place to show off and answer questions and such.

Anyway, Tony's gonna be there for sure, and Dan might come as well. We'll be checking out U of Waterloo and asking other universities about their computer science programs.

If you can, drop by the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (next to the CN Tower and Skydome), located at 222 Bremner Blvd. Toronto, Ontario and check out some universities for yourself. You'll get to ask questions and compare universities on the spot. Also say "hi" to us Wink

The fair will be held on

Thursday September 25 - 10 am-9 pm
    Friday September 26 - 9 am - 7 pm
    Saturday September 27 - 9am - 6 pm

though Tony and Dan will be there only on Saturday, Sept 27th.

If you not going to be at the fair, dont worry - We gonna post all the stuff we find out about post-secondary education in computer science.

OUF website - http://www.ouf.ca/home.html
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:49 pm   Post subject: Re: CompSci to visit Ontario University Fair

tony wrote:

If you not going to be at the fair, dont worry - We gonna post all the stuff we find out about post-secondary education in computer science.

yay! Very Happy
Kingnoz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

We'll be checking out U of Waterloo and asking other universities about their computer science programs.

woot go university of waterloo...i live like so close to it...i am going into their computer science program in about 2 years:D
Asok

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd go... but I'm L-A-Z-Y!
krishon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, ur always lazy...but why shuld i complain i'm lazy too Very Happy GO LAZY PPL
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well tomorrow is Saturday, so Tony and Dan will be checking out the university fair. I've preaty much made up my mind to go to Waterloo, but I still haven't desided on thing like what program, so I've got questions to ask.

If you gonna be there, try to find us and say "hi" 8)

I look something like: Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Just look for some guy in blue shirt hanging around Waterloo booth. If there's a short fat kid nearby (sorry dan Laughing ), ask us if we're from compsci Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
krishon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, i think some of my friends from skool are goin...i dunno if i am tho
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: