Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Out for the Week
Index -> Network News
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:27 am   Post subject: Out for the Week

I will have limited or no internet access for half or all of this upcoming week 17th to 26th so if there are any problems with any of the sites on our little network or problems with any other service on the network/server please contact Tony.

If there is any extreamly bad problems that even Tony can not fix SMS: +18074727236

Also if you are in the T.O. area on the 25th and have democamp (http://www.democamp.ca) tickets, tony and i should be there if you want to meet up. We also might be close to U of W on the 23rd or 24th to hang out with some compsci people but this is not for sure yet.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:42 pm   Post subject: RE:Out for the Week

Well I will be in UW area 22nd evening to 25th morning regardless of Dan's volatile schedule.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: