Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Is there a way for force stream audio keep on going next scene?
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:32 am   Post subject: Is there a way for force stream audio keep on going next scene?

I'm trying to make the audio stay in sync by making it stream.

but the problem is that if i go to a different scene or stop the frame, the music stop too... is there a way to make the music keep playing in the background and... um... similate the stream effect??.... or at least keep playing when i switch scenes

Thanks in Advance!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DanielG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:48 am   Post subject: RE:Is there a way for force stream audio keep on going next scene?

What do you mean by keep on playing when you switch scenes? do you want the music to play in the background while the rest of the program runs? If so, than you should use fork, and process, and use Music.FileStop when you want the music to stop.
StealthArcher

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:25 am   Post subject: RE:Is there a way for force stream audio keep on going next scene?

WOAH, this isn't turing buddy, this is flash.
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:57 am   Post subject: Re: Is there a way for force stream audio keep on going next scene?

Put your song in it's own Movie Clip that way it has it's own timeline. This way you can start and stop it independent of the main timeline. I know that your audio will keep playing as you stop your main timeline, but I don't know an easy way to make it keep playing between scenes. I would resort to adding the object to both scenes checking which frame it was in when it left the first scene then start the second object in the same location when you start the second scene.

Oops ... just realized the original post was in December Embarassed
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: