Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Posting Multimedia
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:19 am   Post subject: Posting Multimedia

Multimedia section here is to make things just a bit more entertaining. Dont have to be all serious with your functions and classes and whatnot.

Relax..
Take a piece of paper..
Some crayons..
and draw a picture that is somewhat related to things being discusses on the forum, then scan and upload. Wink

If you want to submit something, but dont have any ideas how to make it related, just put a small turing icon in the lower right coner Laughing

This is also the place for interesting things you find on the net. Like new hardware or computer related joke... w/e, just keep things appropriate.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm./.. the name multimedia is a little misleading for what you described... I mean when I hear the title "multimedia" it is normally associated with like videos, graphics, audio and that sort of thing Confused
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, graphics... thats multimedia. We got graphics here. And flash movies. If you think we dont have enough content here, why dont you submit some of your multimedia? 8)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
krishon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

oooooooo....burned
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hm, I don't think I said anything about lack of content ... just your description of what to put in seemed a little unfitting of multimedia at the time I posted that hehe
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
yeah, graphics... thats multimedia. We got graphics here. And flash movies. If you think we dont have enough content here, why dont you submit some of your multimedia? 8)

one of the reasons i dont submit here is cuz I CANT ATTACH FILES Shocked
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: