Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Yet another reason to attend Lakehead University
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:40 am   Post subject: Yet another reason to attend Lakehead University

Besides the wonderful wifi networks? Free t-shirts!
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Everybody loves free t-shirts. I was over at the Ontario University Fair this past weekend and scored myself this t-shirt. Actually Lakehead had one of the nicer spots set up this year, definitely much better than what they've had a few years ago. Yey for LU's PR team!

Yes, I did wear this shirt. Some representative from Ottawa U inquired how Thunder Bay was. I've said it was "cold".
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:35 pm   Post subject: RE:Yet another reason to attend Lakehead University

St. Clair College gave TWO t-shirts to all first-years this year. Two bad I was too stupid to say I was in first year rather than second Razz
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:10 am   Post subject: RE:Yet another reason to attend Lakehead University

Let me get this straight. You don't attend Lakehead and you did get a free t-shirt? Nice Confused
Euphoracle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:59 am   Post subject: RE:Yet another reason to attend Lakehead University

Free t-shirts with no strings attached :V
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:22 am   Post subject: Re: RE:Yet another reason to attend Lakehead University

Mazer @ 3rd October 2007, 6:10 am wrote:
Let me get this straight. You don't attend Lakehead and you did get a free t-shirt? Nice Confused

I blive the t-shirts where for prosective students (i.e. any one).

The new students this year got free USB keys and some other stuff at orentation.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:46 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Yet another reason to attend Lakehead University

Dan @ Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:22 am wrote:
Mazer @ 3rd October 2007, 6:10 am wrote:

I blive the t-shirts where for prosective students (i.e. any one).

That's right. Well.. as long as you look like a perspective student.

I can only assume that just about every University gives stuff out during the orientation. Here at Waterloo it has generally been a bag with an orientation t-shirt, a water bottle, a bunch of assorted condoms, and whatever else. You also get faculty specific trinkets - hardhat and some tool for Engineering students, a pink tie for anyone in Math. Those in Software Engineering get both!
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: