Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Sweet Matrix Fight game!!!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
customae7

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:31 pm   Post subject: Sweet Matrix Fight game!!!!!

I made this matrix game and its good but could prob use some touch ups I still need health bars and to decalre a winner, if anyone can do this let me know. I have put in my main program and my fighting part.

Kicking.t
 Description:
Just open with turing

Download
 Filename:  Kicking.t
 Filesize:  25.88 KB
 Downloaded:  519 Time(s)

matrix.t
 Description:
Just open it with turing.

Download
 Filename:  matrix.t
 Filesize:  31.03 KB
 Downloaded:  632 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
davidxu1019

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:51 pm   Post subject: RE:Sweet Matrix Fight game!!!!!

pictures?
customae7

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:05 pm   Post subject: Re: Sweet Matrix Fight game!!!!!

Use this picture to run program

Matrix.jpg
 Description:
Just put it in folder with turing
 Filesize:  18.96 KB
 Viewed:  295 Time(s)

Matrix.jpg

customae7

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:17 pm   Post subject: Re: Sweet Matrix Fight game!!!!!

will work now let me know about health bars and declaring a winner
Tallguy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:23 am   Post subject: Re: Sweet Matrix Fight game!!!!!

its says there's earrors in ur program...wont work 4 me Crying or Very sad
Carey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:23 am   Post subject: Re: Sweet Matrix Fight game!!!!!

Works for me. be specific. If you say what the error is someone can help you with it
customae7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Sweet Matrix Fight game!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with my program I just need to have it so when one stickman hits another his health bar will go down, an so forth but i dont know how to start that, i can draw the health bars but does anyone know the code to make go down and decalre a winner when its completely down
Auraiken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Sweet Matrix Fight game!!!!!

I'd say with the game you made. Try have it check how far away the user is from the AI when it kicks and if it is close enough then subtract the number of hp you want.

just have a health bar in the top that equals either a percentage of the hp such as HP/MAXHP*100
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
petree08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:08 am   Post subject: RE:Sweet Matrix Fight game!!!!!

this would be awseome with some colision detction and physics(like your oponnent is thrown back a bit when hit) still it is preatty cool if you were to have more moves that would be sweet, still i like it
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: