Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 what I think of the world...
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:18 pm   Post subject: what I think of the world...

Seeing as I'm outside of my house right now, this gives me some opportunity to reflect on the world... especially places I visit, so I'm gonna write lots under this thread. Feel free to share your thoughts.

First of all, Russia is a crazy place, especially Moscow. First thing you notice is how people drive... its a battlefield out there. If there were two screens : one of me playing in GTA, and other of average day traffic in Moscow, you wouldnt be able to tell the difference untill you see something weird like a police car driving on a sidewalk Confused Then you know *THATs* Moscow Laughing Heh, I'm serious. If the car fits, you drive there. A 3 line roads can turn into a 7 lane one and give a brand new definition for the traffic jam Shocked

Second point I'd like to point out is rediculusly low prices for anything on any medium. Videos cost as much as it costs to rent them from Rogers and you can grab yourself a copy of Maya Pro (or any other soft out there) for ~$3. I was thinking of getting some stuff, but I already have everything I need Confused My bro loaded up on cheap music CDs... now recording industries cant go after me cuz I legally own all of my MP3s Laughing

I'm leaving for Slovenia/Croatia tomorrow 8) I'm suppost to go dining in an actual castle (I hope I can get some pictures to share)...

I'm also making comic strips about my trip that I plan on redrawing in illustrator and making a book Laughing I've already made 4 sketches for 4-frame comics from the airplane trip alone Shocked I've got two more in mind about Moscow driving Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that copy of maya pro for $3 .. I am assuming it's pirated but just to confirm, is it?
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Laughing well it doesnt come in a box and doesnt have a textbook size manual, but it is sold in a store for just $3 8) Pirated or not... Confused Up to you to deside
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

pirated. store, allery, same thing.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: