Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I'll see you in a month
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:09 am   Post subject: I'll see you in a month

Well I'm leaving to Europe later today and I'll be back by 25th of August. Just in time to finetune compsci.ca before another schoolyear starts.

Anyway, if anyone cares, I'll be spending most of the time in Croatia (some in Moscow and Slovenia) and also about 5 days in Novosibirsk (also Russia) where I will gain some net access.

If anyone wants to say hello while I'm gone, send me a private message over compsci. My hotmail account will probably get flooded with spam and will not work Confused

So for now, Dan is in charge of compsci (and w/e mods bother to show up) and all problems should be addressed to him (since I'm not here and all).

-Have fun guys, I'll be back *soon*
--Tony
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

"parting is such sweet sorrow"

*kicks tony out the door*

Laughing

enjoy your trip!
JSBN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Cya Big T. Have fun on ur trip!
krishon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ye...have fun!
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:51 pm   Post subject: Re: I'll see you in a month

tony wrote:
..and all problems should be addressed to him...

as if every one did not yell at me about the problems with the fourm all readly, lol

have a fun time on your traves and try not to get lost in the sea, dont whont to go out and look for a new admin Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
UBC_Wiskatos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:25 pm   Post subject: Re: I'll see you in a month

tony wrote:
Well I'm leaving to Europe later today and I'll be back by 25th of August. Just in time to finetune compsci.ca before another schoolyear starts.

Anyway, if anyone cares, I'll be spending most of the time in Croatia (some in Moscow and Slovenia) and also about 5 days in Novosibirsk (also Russia) where I will gain some net access.

If anyone wants to say hello while I'm gone, send me a private message over compsci. My hotmail account will probably get flooded with spam and will not work Confused

So for now, Dan is in charge of compsci (and w/e mods bother to show up) and all problems should be addressed to him (since I'm not here and all).

-Have fun guys, I'll be back *soon*
--Tony

Croatia? Hey... I'm from there! Smile Well, Bosnia, but it's the same thing, really...
Asok

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:23 pm   Post subject: Re: I'll see you in a month

UBC_Wiskatos wrote:

Croatia? Hey... I'm from there! Smile Well, Bosnia, but it's the same thing, really...

I just address that whole region as the Soviet Union so it's all the same thing, really...

Very Happy
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Bush will eventually conquer the whole planet and claim the whole universe is his so that is really the same thing.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Bush will never achieve that.

not gonna happen.
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ahaha Laughing

hello from Moscow! I've got 28K connection here and it is SHIT. And a whole bunch of internet pages wouldn't even load... I estimate it will take me atleast an hour to download MSN (seeing as it took me half an hour on 56K) but it wouldn't even let me to that page.

Ether way, I got MSN already installed on my PDA, so if I'm suddenly online in the middle of the night, you know why Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: