Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 road trip to Japan
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:32 am   Post subject: road trip to Japan

sounds great, doesnt it? The question is, would that work out?

Here's the idea. Me and JSBN are proposing a trip to Japan for 10 days in a year from now. I would have made more research into the subject, but I'm leaving for Europe in couple of hours so I'm gonna let JSBN post all the info he found.

Now here're the questins up for discussion:

Is JSBN on crack? Is it managable to come up with that much money in a year?

Share money making ideas...

Things to do:
Well obviously JSBN gonna drag us all into the local book store (and borrow Tony's ID to buy a bunch of reading material) But what other fun stuff can we do?

Is it worth is?
You can buy some other stuff with that much money...

What about university?
Now I realize that this doesnt exactly apply to you guys who just finished grade 10 (Catalyst, Silversprite, JSBN... anyone else) But for people like myself and Dan... we're going into uni right after the trip... How does that work out?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've already mentioned that I'm leaving for Europe in few hours, but feel free to discuss the issue. I wanna hear what you guys think of that. Cuz Japan is a super cool place to go 8)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

get your motor runnin'
head out on the high way
lookin' for adventure
and whatever comes our way

8)

if you only going for 10 days then it's np for uni... the onyl thing would be the money heh
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

thats what I ment when I mentioned uni. We'll be back soon enough, but you know how some people would rether have some extra cash going into uni to get some nice things for their place.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

JSBN isn't on crack, he's just naturally dumb. j/k Razz
The only way you're going to come up with that much money is if you turn to crime, so get your ski masks Razz

Things to do:
Um... oh, get a whole shit load of Yen and roll around in it!
Piss off a ninja Very Happy

Is it worth it?
Only if you get smuggled into the country only to become slaves making manufactured goods or drugs, now THAT is a story to tell. Razz

What about university?
neither of you speak japanese, it's not even an option, stop dreaming. Laughing
JSBN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

uh... about knowing japanese, i have been taking the odd lesson during the summer so far, and i plan to continue. soo yea Confused
Also i'd like to point out that i am not on crack. Morophene yes, crack no Wink
krishon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i think he might be taking somethin else Wink
JSBN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i am also addicted to H
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

JSBN wrote:
i am also addicted to H

we know... thats why you're organizing this trip, remember Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dealing drugs is a fast way to make money =Þ
Laughing
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

awesome... I know few places where drugs are in demand (my and JSBN's schools... those kids are loaded).

Homer, could you hook me up with some supplies? We gonna make profits in no time, go to Japan on march break and load up on their high-tech gadgets Laughing Oh, and loads of H-books for JSBN Wink
UBC_Wiskatos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:24 pm   Post subject: Re: road trip to Japan

tony wrote:
sounds great, doesnt it? The question is, would that work out?

Here's the idea. Me and JSBN are proposing a trip to Japan for 10 days in a year from now. I would have made more research into the subject, but I'm leaving for Europe in couple of hours so I'm gonna let JSBN post all the info he found.

Now here're the questins up for discussion:

Share money making ideas...

Things to do:
Well obviously JSBN gonna drag us all into the local book store (and borrow Tony's ID to buy a bunch of reading material) But what other fun stuff can we do?

Is it worth is?
You can buy some other stuff with that much money...

What about university?
Now I realize that this doesnt exactly apply to you guys who just finished grade 10 (Catalyst, Silversprite, JSBN... anyone else) But for people like myself and Dan... we're going into uni right after the trip... How does that work out?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've already mentioned that I'm leaving for Europe in few hours, but feel free to discuss the issue. I wanna hear what you guys think of that. Cuz Japan is a super cool place to go 8)

Just one question, how do you plan to drive/use roads to get to Japan? Wink
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:50 pm   Post subject: Re: road trip to Japan

UBC_Wiskatos wrote:
Just one question, how do you plan to drive/use roads to get to Japan? Wink

i think that's what the first question was about Razz

just kidding, a road ( Rolling Eyes ) trip to japan sounds pretty freaking cool supposing you can speak the language. and if you can't speak the language, i'd have to agree with asok's suggestion of pissing off a ninja. at least then you'd be sure to have something to do while you're there.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

start getting used to raw fish, wasabi, and other oddities.

master the art of not-throwing-up-when-ingesting-sushi-and-sashimi

also, try to eat a square watermelon Razz

that's all you really needed for a japanese road trip
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Are you insulting us?? I think i Japanese road trip is real cool and if you don't believe so Asian.. then you don't belong in this thread. I will say good day to you madam *humph**turns away*!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: