Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Tutorials
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
selentic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:02 pm   Post subject: Re: The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

Thanks for putting this together its helped me a lot for working in turing.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:28 pm   Post subject: Re: The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

rahzab @ Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:43 am wrote:
I think the tutorial is great, even though I'm probably understanding maybe 1/3 of it. Just wanted to know if there was a link on how to set background music, cause the help on turing is no help at all... Confused

Sorry for the late reply, but can't you just do Music.PlayFile or Music.PlayFileLoop? (I think that's what they're called.) Then if you want to change the song, just Music.Stop, then play a new file.

GeoBoy wrote:
oo thank you very much kind sir

rahzab wrote:
oh, and thanks, its been great help!

selentic wrote:
Thanks for putting this together its helped me a lot for working in turing.

You guys are most welcome! Smile
Daetyrnis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:26 pm   Post subject: Re: The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

*was also helped by this tutorial*

Thanks very much, the organization is awesome as well.
d2bb

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:50 am   Post subject: RE:The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

This walk through saved me tons of time, THX Compsci. Smile
NegativeAzn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:20 pm   Post subject: RE:The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

Helps alot if, your a begininger like me (:
NegativeAzn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:40 pm   Post subject: RE:The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

where can i find the code set to look at colours?
sammy11011

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:42 pm   Post subject: RE:The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

oh great forum! I've been struggling for weeks!!! Oh and how come theres no tutorials on searching and sorting (eg. linear searching,binary, sentinel and bubble sort, selction,merge, quick, and insertion??)?!...i was really looking forward to learning those...=(
Clayton

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:00 pm   Post subject: RE:The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

Those really aren't language specific. You're better off checking Wikipedia anyways.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
redmango08

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm   Post subject: Re: The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

Hey where do you find like how to make a program with like a joystick using parallelget and positions and all of that stuff?
riveryu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:25 pm   Post subject: RE:The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

case, wat about that?
Nick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:35 am   Post subject: Re: The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

redmango08 @ Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm wrote:
Hey where do you find like how to make a program with like a joystick using parallelget and positions and all of that stuff?

here's how without parellelget

http://compsci.ca/v3/viewtopic.php?t=17192
A.J

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:48 am   Post subject: Re: The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

Is there a tutorial for bitwise operators and their uses?
michaelp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:53 am   Post subject: RE:The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=9893

It was in the Walkthrough, look harder next time.
A.J

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:02 am   Post subject: Re: The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

thanks Very Happy
Toma_L

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 am   Post subject: Re: The Turing Walkthrough - Beginning to End

Thank you soo much! This helped me a lot.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 6  [ 80 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: