Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Adding events to calendar
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:37 pm   Post subject: Adding events to calendar

Hey guys,
How do u add an event to visual basic 6.0's microsoft's calendar.
what is the coding required?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Silent Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Adding events to calendar

Are you asking for a tutorial on microsoft's calander or are you asking for help on how to use the control?
cool dude

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Adding events to calendar

I think he's asking for help but now that you mention it i think he would love a tutorial lol. I don't have time to make a tutorial because of exams so i'll tell you quickly. To make components click on project on your menu bar and then click on components. These are all the components you could use. Google to find out more
Darkmantis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Adding events to calendar

I search for a long hour an i didnt find a thing. Sad
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: