Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 OMG, the world gonna end - D2X patch v1.10 Beta is OUT!?!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:43 pm   Post subject: OMG, the world gonna end - D2X patch v1.10 Beta is OUT!?!

WOOHOO http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/beta/#download

although its in beta test and is available for expansion over US LoD, I still get to play that. WOO HOO...

on the other hand... I think the world gonna end cuz this was not suppost to happen... its a "sign"... Diablo is comming Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
JSBN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
NOTICE: Diablo II BETA Patch 1.10 is playable ONLY in single-player mode and ONLY via TCP/IP for multiplayer. You cannot play this version on Battle.net. If you install this patch, you will not be able to connect to Battle.net to play Diablo II or Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

I am gunna wait.
Asok

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm gonna wait till it's on B.Net, although if their are any new features you like feel free to share.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, I know its restricted only to single player expansion, but I'm beta testing the patch anyway Very Happy Wanna figure out those sinergies what thatnot (skillz benefiting from other skillz).

Though I'll probably go back to 1.09 soon to get back on b.net
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
krishon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yo...check the barb...supposedly it can turn into the werewolf or werebear...but i dunno if its true
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, some barb helm allows him to turn into a warewolf.

also a necro can turn into a vampire with a full set of whatever.
krishon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sweeeeettt
krishon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my friend says its harder to level tho......i dunno if its true or not
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've read some info on it, and basically this is how game gonna mainly change:

item drop reprogrammed. Boss runs dont gain as much. And MF doesnt work on them anymore. On other hand, regular mosters drop better items on average.

Skillz reballanced soo much, and generally most skills are much more powerful because of synergies. a +10 skillz would not only result in increasing the lvl of the skill, but also adds on +300% damage to Bone Spirit for example (which is awesome)

Hell difficulty is a lot harder now, especially act5. lvl80s have a hard time staying alive.
krishon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ye..i tested it out...its so much worse...u get pratcially no exp...u level like a million times slower than b4...but i do like the bonuses..that's for shure. Guess wut..i used a barb the first drop i got wuz rare leather gloves Very Happy..but it sucked ass
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I was testing out a necro and after a bit of running around I got a rare ammy with +10% faster castrate and some other bonuses.. and I'm only lvl5 or so.

Oh, also I think they balanced out the experience leech thing, so now there's almost no point in leeching cows (or bloody runs) as you not going to get nearly as much exp if the lvl difference is too big. Also cow runs are less profitable items wise.
krishon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

damn maybe they shuldn't put the patch out
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
I was testing out a necro and after a bit of running around I got a rare ammy with +10% faster castrate

LMAO those crazy castrating necros Laughing
krishon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, u'd like necros....all those corpse explosions and turning dead bodies into an army and ooo u'll love this...reviving monsters to follow u.....its so u, lol....its so u
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I played a necro, revived an army of COWS MWAHAHA! I felt like I was running a slaughter house and they were the free range cattle.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: