Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dragon Spires is on the Verge of a Resurection!
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Luke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:04 pm   Post subject: Dragon Spires is on the Verge of a Resurection!

Shocked I have reason to believe that Dragon Spires MIGHT be resurected for the year of 2007! i am trying every spair minute to make this happen, and it will!!! Shocked

Rolling Eyes my name is William Roberts, i am Luke on Dragon Spires. you can call me DSLWill now on, i lied in the past and fooled only my self, after years of thinking and relentless refusal to use the internet, i have decided that DragonSpires needs to be reborn for 2007. it is a game that has fallen down the line of time since 1994, created by Dr. Cat and Dragon eye productions, brought back to life by Mech and Motorhed aka Adam and Chris. Soon to be Resurected by Motas and Luke. Rolling Eyes

The New Dragon Spires Resurection will not change, only the owners will, i have given Motas the information needed to start this game, so he will host it, i will co-host it. with your help DSpires resurection will take off.

this is only a idea that i hope to get into full workings by March 03/01/07.

Email me with the Subject "Resurection" for first rights to Dload the game.

Thanks to all the hard core fans of the game

Dragon Spires! Smile

goto http://www.angelfire.com/nb/dsl/ to see a preview of the Old Dragon Spires and the message board
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
cool dude

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Dragon Spires is on the Verge of a Resurection!

Hello Luke and welcome to compsci.ca. You will notice how there is a section for each topic. This belongs in the off topic section of the forum. If i was mod i would move it but i guess we'll have to wait for a mod to see it. Also please refrain from double posting.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:42 pm   Post subject: RE:Dragon Spires is on the Verge of a Resurection!

Interesting... I believe I recall testing the previous Dragon Spires a bit, not bad. Good luck with your new incarnation, and yes, don't post the same topic twice in the future. Smile

cool_dude, if I remember correctly, this game was made in VB so it seems like the right section at first, although there is no program here yet, so... Javohl. Smile
cool dude

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:39 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Dragon Spires is on the Verge of a Resurection!

[quote="[Gandalf] @ Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:42 pm"]Interesting... I believe I recall testing the previous Dragon Spires a bit, not bad. Good luck with your new incarnation, and yes, don't post the same topic twice in the future. Smile

cool_dude, if I remember correctly, this game was made in VB so it seems like the right section at first, although there is no program here yet, so... Javohl. Smile[/quote]

hmm... i wasn't aware of the fact that the game was made in VB. Although there really is no game yet and still i think it should be in the off topic section. I've actually never played Dragon Spires and don't recall hearing much about it. Good luck with the game Smile

Edit: Interesting the quote button doesn't work. not sure if that bug was pointed out yet.
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: