Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Favourite Game
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
KeN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 6:08 am   Post subject: Favourite Game

Favourite Game?

Consoles, PC, Board and even Turing...

Mine is Smash Brothers Melee and Starcraft.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
WooFerPPK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Half-Life , counter-strike is my fav game
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

mine at the moment is Diablo 2, but I can't wait till World of Warcraft comes out. I also like starcraft and counter-stike (though I havents played in CS for a long time)

For consle I prefer PS2 with Metal Gear Solid 2 and Final Fantasy series.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 3:24 pm   Post subject: some one tell me if they ever read thess re subjects

well...

my faovret console game is redient eivl for gc

my faovret pc game is runescape and/or tribes 1 and 2

my faovert turing game is QFTB (quest for the best) becuse it is the only turing game that has more then 10 mins of play time and is the only wroking rpg game that i have played in turing. (is that engoth shamless slef promtion?)

P.S. welcom to swat Mr. Green
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yo Dan,

if martin will ever get his ass over here, ask him for his RPG.

Seriously, I beggin to get an idea that the only reason he's a mod is that cuz he's face is on the logo Confused

BTW, thx for the idea KeN. I think if I find some time, I will (or make Dan do it) make a general programming section where members would post things like game elements they like and ideas for programs to make.

I think it would be very benificial since often people just get stuck on comming up with an idea to make something. Most of people here are programmers, not game designers (unless you just got stuck in a computer class cuz it was the only class available to take in your crappy school Wink )
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:28 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well tony, its taken a while for a general programming thing to be made Very Happy
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

The best game I've ever played... without any doubt it would have to be Metal Gear Solid. Yes, it is old, but age has nothing to do with it's great gameplay. And it never hurts to have a ninja or two around Wink
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yah but you don't get to play as the Ninja until you buy VR Missions. And even then you had to beat a crapload of missions to unlock him

Or, you could've bought Sons of Liberty and played as Raiden with his HF Blade. Not as cool, but a good substitute

Frank Jaeger .....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Man I take so much abuse.

haha.

Anyway, favourite game was Diablo 2...but the fucking tech guys stole it. Then I liked half-life, but someone punked my cd key. Now I'm playing the Unreal Tournament 2004 demo...and man it's sick
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

YEs, i know UT2k4 and its coming out in MARCH 16 Very Happy they are finished their final touches Very Happy HEHE onslaught owns!
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

metal gear solid 2 sucked in my opinion (the sons of liberty), the guy you have to play with at the plant is an idiot, what happened to always playing with snake. anyways, this is from 2002 guys

anwyas again, my favourites games are super nintendo zelda, zelda ocarinca of time, ,the emotions set loose from inside of me from this game is just amazing. this game makes me feel good inside whenever i think of it. its an awesome game. goldeneye is also good. also, spyro the dragon kicks ass!! oh yah, and cs, battlefield all those ww2 games are awesome. can't wait for battlefield vietnam, itrs gonna kick som eheavy ass everyone.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Super Nintendo:
Tales of Phantasia, Crono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, Super Mario World 3, Megaman series.

Playstation: Seiken Densetsu, star wars games, Marvel Vs Capcom.

Gameboy, Gamboy advance: Pokemon, Golden Sun 1 and 2, Megaman games.

Nintendo 64: Zelda Games, Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, Super Smash Bros, Mario 64.

Game Cube: Super Smash Brothers, Wave Racer

Sega Dreamcast: Sonic, Crazy Taxi

Computer: Liero, gunbound, Wulfram II, continuum, Savage Eden, NBA Live 2003 (not 2004), Need for Speed Underground.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:

Super Nintendo:
Tales of Phantasia

WOW another tales fan!!!!

u seen the tales of syphona for the gc yet? it is soooooooo sweet. i got the jappanes import of it for my GC serveral months ago and it is amazing.

not shure when it will hit NA, it has been out in jappan for along time...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh you mean tales of symphonia? Yea I saw a couple of videos about it, it looks really good, they all talk and stuff. Im still waiting for Zelda games to start talking Very Happy though I never played windwaker, I dunno nothing about it.
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

windmaker sucks, mostly because of the graphics. ive heard its really easy, ive never finished it though because it sucked so much. the style of graphics is probably the only bad thing to ever come out of japan. im gonna move there when i am older and live in a non-modern village like in the last samurai. that movie is awesome.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 30 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: