Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:02 am   Post subject: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

Test out the new bbcodes, emoticons, and everything in this topic and only this topic.

Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rdrake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:33 am   Post subject: Re: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

When's the next slated for launch?
Clayton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

In case any of you don't know, and don't want to go searching, to use syntax highlighting when posting code, use the [syntax] tag, with the language of choice in quotes [i]entirely in lowercase[/i] ie for Turing:

[synatx="turing"]

for Ruby:

[syntax="ruby"]

for C++ :

[syntax="cpp"]

etc...

just remember to close off the syntax block with the [/syntax] tag.
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 pm   Post subject: RE:Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

I believe v4 will be totally of phpBB and its buggyness Very Happy
ericfourfour

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

How can you show bbcode syntax in your post?
Clayton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

just click on the "Disable BBCode" option underneath the text box where you enter your post.
Ultrahex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

Test
Turing:

put "Echo"
[/fade]
[/syntax][/fade]
Clayton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

test

Offtopic:
Offtopic? pfft

[username:6d76045843] is a foolish mortal

[username:6d76045843] loses!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wtd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:54 pm   Post subject: RE:Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

Hey hey hey! Mortal?
Clayton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

aye, mortal. If you are not a mortal, that obviously doesn't apply now then does it?

I will do you homework for you, for a price
My vision is going blurry
Up -> Down
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

Spoiler:
Do not read!
Clayton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

Spoiler:
Ruby:

puts "Hello, Ruby!"

[edit]
Pfft, that don't work so well now does it?
[/edit]
neufelni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing - out bbcodes and posting here.

Freakman @ Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:21 pm wrote:

Offtopic:
Offtopic? pfft

[username:a8451ecc69] is a foolish mortal

[username:a8451ecc69] loses!

Are you referring to me? Confused
md

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:18 pm   Post subject: RE:Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

It's a tag; it fills in the current users name... very disconcerting. The animated things are just annoying...

I wish this quick reply box were a little wider however...
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Testing - test out bbcodes and posting here.

it say that im a foolish mortal. Sad .

I like candy
foo
Turing:
put "hello",[username]

_____
1 err um Hi?
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 27 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: