Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Mod Wars!!!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Mod Wars!!!
(No ending time set)
Tony (the cheater)
0%
 0%  [ -664 ]
Hacker Dan
100%
 100%  [ 999999 ]
Asok
0%
 0%  [ 3 ]
Darkness
0%
 0%  [ 2 ]
JSBN
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
rizzix
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Homer_Simpson
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Catalyst
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 999344

AsianSensation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:29 pm   Post subject: Mod Wars!!!

lol, another pointless poll...

in a one on one death match tournament style, which of the mods do you think will win?

name and reason.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ofcores i whould bc of my mad hacking skillz. that and my crazy thereyos about realty whould driver all the rest nuts, that is if they could take my miss spelling Twisted Evil .

alougth i whould have to wach out for askon and his locking gun. also tony and that sowered may be dangores. but i got my server smashing bat so i whould be able to handled them Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

first of all i aint no mod...
and then what kinda 1 on 1 deathmatch are we talking about here..? a death match in some sorta game or a deathmatch for real? Twisted Evil
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ohh, me 8)

first of all, fear my admin powers, the force is with me (split half way with dan though)

now I do have a sword... and its sharp... I cut some stuff with it, and stabbed some people, but thats off the record.

The main thread would be Asok... if he goes trigger-happy with a weapon powerful enough, it might damage my titanium reinforced desk Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
JSBN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I am gunna win... cause TROGDOR.....
Trogdor was a man.... no a dragon-man... maybe he was just a dragon... but he was stil TROGDOR. Burinating The Countryside, Burninating the peasants, Burninating all the people... And then TROGDOR Comes in the NIght..... Twisted Evil
And that's why i am gunna win -_-'
also Love Hina, NGE, DBZ,DBX, Escaflowne..... and ALL the other anime series ROCK!!!! (except La Blue Girl - cause tenticles freak me out-).
JayLo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i dunno... tony's the 'silent' type... Confused
be afraid... be very afraid...
Asok

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer and Catalyst aren't mods Razz

anyways I would win, and we all know why I would win, because I'm God. Yup, believe it or not I am actually God typing to you from heaven right now. Anyways as God I can PWN people with lightning bolts, hell I kill over a hundred thousand people a day globally. Anyone tries anything in any deathmatch I'll own them. But of course own them in a way only deserving of a deathmatch.

"WTF WHY IS IT RAINING LAVA?" *dead*

"Hey cool is that an angel!?!"
"Angel of Death smacktard!"
*dead*

"Ah shit, there was an earthquake and I fell in and now deamons are ripping through my insides!" *dead*
This required help from my buddy Satan, but Satan's my bitch cuz I PWN him too.

So the reasons above clearly show why I am the undisputed victor of the deathmatch. And if you think differently, I can easily find an original way of killing you. Twisted Evil
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 7:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i vote for darkness. why? well, why the hell not. i think it'd be funny to make him think he could win, then watch him get his ass handed to him by someone else. hahahaaa....

btw, i could have sworn that i've seen homer_simpson's name in green in the who's online thing at the bottom of the compsci forum index a few days ago. are you sure he's no mod?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

doesn't it say that homer and catalyst are mods in the staff site link? anyways, even if they aren't, they get included anyways, they are not much less than mods anyways(and partially because Im lazy and don't want to change nothing)
Catalyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

me and Homer are only mods in the dTeam sections
Tony has to make us mods there so we could see the the hidden forums
Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well.... i wanna be able to vote twice because i think that it'd be either tony or asok... well, just because theey're obnoxious (which makes them hilaroius) and they've got pretty big egos as well, which makes them out to most likely be the winners..
JSBN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

TO see a real mod war, go here: http://www.compsci.ca/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=1506&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it says it doesn't exist JSBN
JSBN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i know, asok deleted it, cause i wuz playing in an unfair manner.
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

can't really vote.... (don't know these mods well -.-)
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 32 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: