Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Attempting Harvest moon game, need artist
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Vicous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:07 pm   Post subject: Attempting Harvest moon game, need artist

Im attempting to make a turing version of harvest moon (for fun and to learn) (I'm pretty sure that's not violating any copyright laws as long as I don't try to sell it) I need someone to help me with the charector animations such as those used in the snes version (I love that game!)
anywho, I'm looking for volunteer artist's

Sponsor
sponsor
Catalyst

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:02 pm   Post subject: Ripping

you migh want to tr finding the actual sprites online, a couple of site have graphics ripping from old games
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

search for tile sets (some include characters too) for RPG maker. I've seen a great site (it was in german though... i think) that had tons of tilesets with characters, buildings, etc.

though its hard to find good animated characters from all directions.

you can "commision" me to do some of the work, though it might not be worth it if you're just doing it to learn. Simpler graphics would do.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: