Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Top 5 Most Common Silly C++ Mistakes
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mr. Gruntsworthy, you know this topic isn't only about you, but a general "Top 5 Most Common Silly C++ Mistakes" topic..?

As for that loop, it will exit when variable is not less than or equal to 100. In other words, when the variable becomes greater than 100.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mr. Gruntsworthy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I know that, thank you very much. Im not blind, thank you.

Loop errors are a mistake made in C++, so since i was asking something, perhaps this does have to do with the topic.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Really? Then, out of curiosity, explain to me why you would respond with the following:
Mr. Gruntsworthy wrote:
erm... I dont even know what that is... as ive stated, ive only just started learning C++ a little while ago...

To Andy's post about Direct 3D when it had nothing to do with you?
Mr. Gruntsworthy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

what is this, 'everybody piss of Mr. Gruntsworthy' day? I asked a question that needed answering. Get over it.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Mr. Gruntsworthy wrote:
what is this, 'everybody piss of Mr. Gruntsworthy' day? I asked a question that needed answering. Get over it.

Don't tell us to get over it, you just need to think a little. We have a whole freaking section for asking questions about C++, you don't need to bring up a 3 year old topic for it.
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 35 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: