Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 SWAT ... where?
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tubs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:32 am   Post subject: SWAT ... where?

hey, where in canada do you guys live? and how old are you? cause im an OOT programmer who lives in canada
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:16 pm   Post subject: hi

Hi, i am dan and i also live in canada.

i think most poleop on this borad are from canada becuse turing was made by a canadian unisverty (U of T) and used in almost only school in onatio (i think).
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if you're refering to SWAT server, its located in Dan's house Wink for now anyway, we're moving it soon.

I live in Toronto cuz its the center of universe 8)

And most of Turing programmers are from Canada since its the only place where they teach it. Atleast I never heard of anyone in US use it. Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Tubs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

thats cool, i live about an hour and 15 mins from toronto!

i think OOT was made just for teaching... oh well its a good intro to C++ and other types of programming
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: