Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Computer Science in University...
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Piro24

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:14 am   Post subject: Computer Science in University...

Well, just like all the people here, I have an inate interest in computer sciences...Namely programming.

I would like to ask a few questions about post secondary education in this subject...About specifically the University of Waterloo.

What kinds of grades should you keep in high school to be eligable to get into good programs?

Is it hard to get into these programs?

Any suggestions to make admiattance easier?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd recommend reading this overview
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Silent Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Actually I got a handout this morning in my compsci class and Waterloo Univarsity is holding another Computer Science for you @ waterloo day. This is when grade 9-11 students can come and see what some programs are like and see the advancements in computer science. This is held on Saturday, November 18, 2006 and you have to register for this date as well on the website below.

http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/cs4u
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: