Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 B.NET IS (@!K#D!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:40 am   Post subject: B.NET IS (@!K#D!

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?FN=clanhall&T=9754&P=1&ReplyCount=53#post9754

!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't quite see what the fuss is about. 1.10 brought a whole shitload of clan related stuff ie. tournaments and an actual clan infrastructure.

EDIT: Ah I see, d2 and SC clans got booted from their channels. Many of them complaining that they need to reorganize the entire clan now. What a bunch of whiners. They should all be on their knees thanking blizzard for giving them so many hours of entertainment. Oh well, I could care less.
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol they need to reorganize their entire clans?? what do their entire clans sit in the channels 24/7 saying their rank over and over? ... well maybe they are running some bot or something, but I doubt they'd have to reorganize their entire clans hehe

lol that first post the guy is just crying because he has to change his channel name LOL what an idiot
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm more pissed about how they keep on delaying D2x v1.10 patch Evil or Very Mad

heck, they gonna finish Ghost and WoW before that patch
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

people are complaining because
1) Bnet did not give a warning about what they were going to do.
2) Clan owners...well... its kinda stupid they are almost 40 years old and they have been playing on SC/D2 etc since they where well...16? 14? 13? IDK, and they don't want to leave their clans and etc. + leave SC/D2 and go to WW3. to make their clans there
UBC_Wiskatos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:50 pm   Post subject: Re: B.NET IS (@!K#D!

Amailer wrote:
http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?FN=clanhall&T=9754&P=1&ReplyCount=53#post9754

!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we'll see, the top Blizzard founders have left the company just last week, and Microsoft is looking into buying Vivendi (the parent company), so Blizzard.net might become a part of the MSN Gaming Zone. I don't know, I never particularly got into the whole Blizzard gaming scene, StarCraft was OK, I don't like WarCraft III though.
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes well i left SC onyl my friends play it....I USED to play WAR3 hehe, but now i don't cuz its not even installed, i only play BF 1942. And i never knew the thing about Blizzards top founders left hmm very odd, well i can't blame them. Looking at what is going on BNET...first of all SC/BW D/D2 ...IS SUCH an old game! And the servers are running for so long...its kinda blizzards fault that they did not put a dead line of when their servers are going to shut down, unline WestWood games, check generals ( boring game ) has a date of when their internet server will shutdown...since no one can keep their servers running for ever. If bnet shuts down the SC/BW server i guess people are going to get mad/crazy and maby sue them Smile

BTW, UBC_Wiskatos why are you always as a hidden user?
Asok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
2) Clan owners...well... its kinda stupid they are almost 40 years old and they have been playing on SC/D2 etc since they where well...16? 14? 13? IDK, and they don't want to leave their clans and etc. + leave SC/D2 and go to WW3. to make their clans there

wtf are you talking about? seriously this point makes no sense none of those games are more than 10 years old. Amailer please get your facts together.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hhee ok mistake, but i DID KNOW people who where 40 years old ( STUPID PEOPLE, S)T-TIGER!)
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Man, if b.net would become a part of MSN gaming zone... that would suck soo much. M$ should stay away from Blizzard. (Not like Blizzard has an option... its all about the money anyway... ownership of it changed soo many times).

As for the servers, they are the same for SC/D2 and W3. Besides, a lot of people still play SC/BW and even more play D2X (will they ever finish the damn patch?!). They said they gonna have dedicated servers for WoW though.

Whats messed is that they're taking something away from SC/D2 and giving it to W3 alone, though before "clan" type channels were available to all. Its not big of a change, just changes the name of channel for SC/D2... Its the fact that they did this without warning...

meh, I'm not in any clans, I just want them to finish v1.10 patch for D2X already Evil or Very Mad
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
krishon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

maybe blizzards bluffing so ppl would get rid of duped crap...but damn...with the patch, necros can do over 4000 with bone spear...that's nuts
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

serious? Does that mean Bone Spirit can be maxed to 8000?

that'd be sick
Asok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

heh necros are cool

I played on my friends account (played/stole, same thing Wink ), he had a massive twinked lvl 99 necro, I had about 30+ revived cows, it was awesome, like I was in a slaughter house. Smile

oh btw 1.10 introduces an easter egg where the amazon, sorceress or assassin starts lap dancing. It's not official but I know people at Blizzard North so I'll take it for face value.
Asok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
In a statement, Blizzard Entertainment said Blizzard North co-founders Erich Schaefer, Max Schaefer and David Brevik, along with a fourth employee, Bill Roper, "resigned from the company to pursue other opportunities."

The rest of the report can be found here:

http://www.diabloii.net/pressdesk/030630.php
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If i was working for blizzard for so long..i would do the same thing Smile Just by thinking of the complains/phone calls/emails the company would be getting.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 46 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: