Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [source] Full Raycasting Engine
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:32 am   Post subject: [source] Full Raycasting Engine

I finally got SilverSprite to agree on releasing the raycasting code.

the raycasting is the source to our doom part of the game. It has everything, texturing, perspective, stuff like that

raycasting.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  raycasting.zip
 Filesize:  12.41 KB
 Downloaded:  1745 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

very cool, thats for sharing. with all thess cool tutorales now it will be esay for poleop to make 3d games in turing wich used to be thougth all most imposable with out remaking opengl.

I gave you and SilverSprite 100 bits Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

finally, thx Asian_S and silversprite
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:36 pm   Post subject: Re: [source] Full Raycasting Engine

AsianSensation wrote:
I finally got SilverSprite to agree on releasing the raycasting code.

you GOT me to AGREE on releasing the raycasting code? let me talk to you about something buddy.. nobody GETS me to AGREE on anything i dont want to agree on.. i'd like to see you try..

for the record.. i hvaent released the code earlier was due to my computer breaking down and the loss of the code:P i just let asian put up his copy
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whoa chillax silversprite, hey btw a couple of more posts and u'll be at 400
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

okkkk buddy i'm just kidding whoa.. and who cares!
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:14 pm   Post subject: Re: [source] Full Raycasting Engine

SilverSprite wrote:
you GOT me to AGREE on releasing the raycasting code? let me talk to you about something buddy.. nobody GETS me to AGREE on anything i dont want to agree on.. i'd like to see you try..

lol, whatever, since you did do the raycasting engine, I suppose you could have your little rant, lol, jk

don't catch SARS at toronto!
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

catch it and come back and give it to Asian_Sensation, hey btw Asian_Sensation the initials of ur nick is the same as my name hmmm...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: