Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [CCC]Introdusing CCC
Index -> Contests
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

not half... only 2... and 1 didnt go lol
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what happens if I enter and make it to stage 2 for the Juniors. I only know Turing and Turing isn't on the list that you posted tony for allowed languages in stage 2..

I would be in trouble, yes? Crying or Very sad
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

there is no stage 2 for juniors , they only do ht eeasy problems and you can only do junior in certain grades , and with certain compsci knowledge , junior stops at level one
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oo cool! I think I'll enter then Smile

I've taken 1 compsci course so far and am not taking another one until next year Crying or Very sad

when's the contest this year:?:
sport

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Canadian computing Competition is just once in the end of February.
Who is in the board contest at the beginning of March?
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Were the only ones here from the london board sport , there all everywhere else i believe
jenkl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey... you need a comp sci credit to write it? oh damn, are you sure? I thought you just had to be enrolled
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i don't think anyone at my school is entering.

massey must have the best comp sci program in ontario or something to have that many people come to it. Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
blackwhite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

aww man, too bad my teacher didn't tell us about it Sad i've never heard of it till now. sounds interesting though.
Aziz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
your school is messed... only 20~25 people make it to stage 2. Half of them are from massey, lol Laughing

Tell me about it, crazy massy folk. I was at the UofW's science olympiad this year and it was like "wow . . . is massey an all-asian school or what?"
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

UofW has a science olympiad??? haha the school will die soon enough.. i think next year will be the last year with geniuses
Aziz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah I've participated both 2005 and '06. Our teams pretty much blow though. Cardinal Carter doesn't too so well in the smarts (we're pretty good, just not crazy brains). We do better in the engineering contests.
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy wrote:
UofW has a science olympiad??? haha the school will die soon enough.. i think next year will be the last year with geniuses

You aren't referring to Massey are you Andy? If you are, you're nuts. It's not any particular person that makes the school excel, it's the breading pool of excellence. I can explain some of the key players in ensuring this atmosphere continues but rest assured ... it will continue.
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

mr. mckenzie, i don't know if you've heard, but for the past 3 years, massey has always placed top 15 in north america for ARML, this year, we came last in the A division, next year, we wont even have an A team..
Aziz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Haha I'm out of my WOP school. You know how many euchre games go on at lunch? All with people slapping the table and horribly loudly calling people zubbers (lebanese for p3nis). Then there's the portugese wanna be gangstas....lol. (I'm half leb I still make fun of foreigners. Except for my buddy Hasnain, that Muslim son-of-a-bitch is funny)
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 43 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: