Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [FP] Deep Space
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2005/2006 Archive
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

How would you rate my game?
(No ending time set)
Amazing
52%
 52%  [ 13 ]
Good
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Average
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Needs Improvement
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Horrible
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

NikG

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Argh! Delete causes you to explode!!!

Haha, awesome game! Very well put together.
I'm sure it's a lot of fun, except that I can't jump over the gap in level 2 (the jump is too fast Sad).

Great job!

Edit: nm, figured out how to jump higher. I like the game even more now.
+25 bits
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

very nice.... voted good.. would be amazing if it had an AI (or is there, i only did the first 2 parts).

little suggestion: comment your variables in the header of your code so it is easier to follow.. as well you mention "i tested it on an amd 3000 and it ran fine". .. using that isnt a great comparison as thats a pretty decent chip Wink and i had to go downstairs on my families amd 3300 as my p3 laged like a whore.. .

Overall tho, good job.
+20 bits

edit: yea the delete button was fun,. .. i JUST got to the bottom in part one and tried it .. foolish mistake...
blaster009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
very nice.... voted good.. would be amazing if it had an AI (or is there, i only did the first 2 parts).

little suggestion: comment your variables in the header of your code so it is easier to follow.. as well you mention "i tested it on an amd 3000 and it ran fine". .. using that isnt a great comparison as thats a pretty decent chip Wink and i had to go downstairs on my families amd 3300 as my p3 laged like a *****.. .

Overall tho, good job.
+20 bits

edit: yea the delete button was fun,. .. i JUST got to the bottom in part one and tried it .. foolish mistake...

There are enemies. The first ones appear in level 4. As for the lag, no idea why. Razz It was working on my school computers fairly well, so I figured it'd be ok.
blaster009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If anyone has created any really good levels that they think would be worth putting in the game, message me. I'd be happy to add them.
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2005/2006 Archive
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: