Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Computer Competitions Intro - READ
Index -> Contests
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 6:57 pm   Post subject: Computer Competitions Intro - READ

This board is used to post practice problems from past competitions, and/or those created by CompSci.ca team.

Feel free to post solutions, alternate solutions and comments about problem/solution(s).

Basically this is the area where you need to be if you want to do good on upcomming Waterloo contest and/or others. Or if you feel that you need more practice doing programming on a higher level Very Happy
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What's the swat team?
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dunno, i think its the mods plus homer and clatalyst
JayLo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well... homer and catalyst are part of the dTeam... i think it's just the mods...
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

SWAT is that thing we got on our logo on top left. It was site's initial name before it got changed to compsci.ca

besides, take a look at when the original message was posted.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Coding_Guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:06 am   Post subject: RE:Computer Competitions Intro - READ

as for me, it's even harder to write contests, because in order to start thinking about the problem, i need to make sure i understand everything the problem asks me. and since i'm in an english speaking system only for 2.5 years, the wording of a problem is what makes it most difficult for me

anyways, i'm stuck on CCC, j5 from last year and i cant figure out exactly what the problem asks
md

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:11 am   Post subject: RE:Computer Competitions Intro - READ

This thread was 5 years old. WHY IN GODS NAME DID YOU REVIVE IT?
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: