Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 how to study flash when you are a beginner
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
0101fx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:23 am   Post subject: how to study flash when you are a beginner

hi guys .. i would like to know what do you think its good to study when you are beginer in flash because there are a lot of information and sometimes we are confuse and we dont know which information read first thanks guys for the answer

Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zylum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

depends on what you want to focus on? are you more into the animation aspect of flash or maybe the programming side? either way its a good idea to get a good beginners book or check out some of the beginner flash tutorials online. there are TONS of them. a good flash site is kirupa.com. check out there forums too. they have a big community and most people are eager to help
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

flashkit.com
lord_pwnerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Online tutorials have taught me everything I know (Shutup! it is alot!) about Flash. Also, if you're ever stuck with stuff, head on down to www.how2flash.com/bbs,

Lol, don't worry, I'm not a promoter, I've just being in that kind of problem before. They'll help you out by not giving you the answer, but prompting you to figure it out by your own means with help from them.
r.3volved

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

MysticVegeta wrote:
flashkit.com

Flashkit owns...
Pretty much everything you need, or want to learn is found on flashkit somewhere. That's the main place where I started learning a few years back.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lord_pwnerer wrote:
They'll help you out by not giving you the answer, but prompting you to figure it out by your own means with help from them.

Sort of like compsci.ca. Smile

And lord_pwnerer, please stop resurrecting old topics. If they haven't been posted in for so long, all you're doing is necro posting.
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tsk tsk gandalf.. so little faith in the moderators.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Exactly! I could do so much of a better job... Wink

It was just an additional comment anyway. Now, back to reading the latest nonsensical posts in the Turing section.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: