Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Tutorial CMS [How do i make it..or if there is a script [
Index -> Programming, PHP -> PHP Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
unknowngiver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:30 pm   Post subject: Tutorial CMS [How do i make it..or if there is a script [

Hey
I really need a tutorial that teaches [step by step ] 2 code a site like good-tutorials.com
A tutorial cms is what its called!
please do help me out.. ireally need this
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

CMSs are not simple; and writing a tutorial on writing one would pretty much consist of writing your own CMS. Given that there are plenty of excellent CMSs out there it's better to just use one of those and mod it until it does what you want.
unknowngiver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey
i am not asking for a cms like phpnuke or something
i need a tutorial system like good-tutorials.com
Corvillus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Chances are, you probably won't be able to find a CMS which does exactly what that site does (actually in general, most sites that use any kind of CMS have modded it to some degree), however, you can demo a bunch of open source PHP CMSes at http://www.opensourcecms.com/ and then find one that comes closest to what you need, then mod it to what you want.
   Index -> Programming, PHP -> PHP Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: