Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 SpenSoft Music Player
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
recneps

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:43 pm   Post subject: SpenSoft Music Player

Tired of Music players with too many functions that take too long to load [cough]Windows Media Player[/cough] (lol Wink) Anyways, try this out! Its got lotsa features, including playlist, loop on one song, add delete, rearrage, play stop pause, next previous, volume... the list goes on! This is mostly my code, except for the slider code and the volume stuff from a tutoral Very Happy

MusicPlayer.zip
 Description:
SpenSoft Music Player

Download
 Filename:  MusicPlayer.zip
 Filesize:  20.65 KB
 Downloaded:  415 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
programer007

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cool.... all u need now is to encorporate some visuals like winamp//. <<which is better and faster then windows media player...>>>

could you kidna integrate something that lookz liek any of these (visuals) but in VB..??? i dont know any VB... so... yea... but VERY GOOD JOB...
http://www.members.shaw.ca/rfolz/visuals.zip
^^ to give you some visual ideas ^^
recneps

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

WHy dont you stick to one name? :/
And i made it to be simple, with only the functions you need. Winamp and WMP get slower with each version because they add new features that are rarely used, and visual stuff which slows it down. Rawr. Wink
programer007

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

meh... i guess i could tell dan to delete... i gave all the bits back...either way..

a visualization window would still be wicked... it wouldn't slow down the program cuz it wont run unless u specify....

yes... WindowsMP has too many functiosn that are rarely used... but that is why u use winamp 2 (FASTEST)

either way... ity would look WICKED>.. ur choice tho
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe Win MP has funky visualizations, especially the random one with the funky transitions.
G-lant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cool
LinuxAddict

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What only needs to be said is that it's nice, very nice!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Please read the forum rules. Do not post in old topics, this is called necro posting. You can find the basic forum rules here.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: