Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ogre3D Open Source Graphics Engine
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Unisyst

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:53 am   Post subject: Ogre3D Open Source Graphics Engine

Ogre3D is a really awesome Object Oriented Open Sourced Graphic Engine. If you're interested in making a 3D project but don't want to spend a year writing a graphics engine you can use Ogre.

There are also another two other good ones called:
Crystal Space 3D and Irrlicht
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Spitfyre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ou SUCK UNISYST!!!!!!!!!
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

You're seriously begging for a banning.
md

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I think it's more then a begging...
Unisyst

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I know him in real life. However that isn't a excuse not to slap him over the head for flamming. Razz
Spitfyre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oops sorry guys i didnt know that launguage was not allowed in here ....its just i know unisyst in real life and we are good friends and we joke around like that all the time......no offence intended

-Spitfyre
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

To avoid getting banned, read the rules and just for good measure the FAQ. Your first post broke multiple rules, including flaming other users and spamming. It's also a good precaution not to continuously overuse exclamation marks, short forms like "ou", and capital letters throughout your whole post. Also, it's not against the rules to use 'suck' in a post, but it is against the rules to use it in the context which you did (flaming). To joke around, use the private messaging feature, don't post it in the forums.

Hope that covered it all, hope to see you posting more useful things in the future. Smile

Note: Many new users think all these rules are far too strict, yet once you get the feel for posting here you'll get the right idea. The rules are also not completely inflexible.
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: