Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Alright guys, I give up.
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Naveg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wtd wrote:
Martin wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Martin you could at least have waited until the intel version was out...

The intel things aren't going to come out for about another year as far as I understand. I need a computer now.

Even then it will be a gradual roll-out that won't finish until about halfway through 2007. The iMac might not be the last machine updated, but it's unlikely to be the first.

Even still, first generation machines on a new architecture will be....fun to say the least. Bugs and bleeding edge CVS software Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wtd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Naveg wrote:
wtd wrote:
Martin wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Martin you could at least have waited until the intel version was out...

The intel things aren't going to come out for about another year as far as I understand. I need a computer now.

Even then it will be a gradual roll-out that won't finish until about halfway through 2007. The iMac might not be the last machine updated, but it's unlikely to be the first.

Even still, first generation machines on a new architecture will be....fun to say the least. Bugs and bleeding edge CVS software Smile

Yes, the standard first generation hardware issues will exist, but the software's been in development for five years. Smile
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: