Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Programming Anonymous
Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cinjection

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:47 pm   Post subject: Programming Anonymous

Hey, I recently finished coding my site, Programming Anonymous.

This site contains Open Source Software (for download and submission) along with source bites. I could use some content, so if you need a mirror please submit it in the proper portal. Also check out all of the content already up.

If you have bits of source that do something cool, you can submit them in the Source Portal. You can link to this page instead of posting code in a thread to save space.

If you have full blown apps that you want to showcase, Programming Anonymous can be used as a mirror. Just submit a zip file with the source and the exe file. You can do this in our Open Source Software Portal(OSS).

Thanks!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

your source portal should be categorized by language, or at least display the language used in the list.
Cinjection

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
your source portal should be categorized by language, or at least display the language used in the list.

OK, i'll keep that in mind. Care to submit anything though?
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

heh, well I have my own website for that Wink
Cinjection

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
heh, well I have my own website for that Wink

Lol, I guess so. Hopefully someone will get me some content. I could use as much as possibe.
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: