Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 FMA movie
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:12 pm   Post subject: FMA movie

just saw a link on Anime source, anyone know if its english subbed?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

English subbed isn't out but I watched it (someone recorded it in the theater, so yeah..raw version and not that great quality but watcable) and.. IT ROCKS Razz So its prob that one, maybe not tho...most likely not

I think we have to wait for it to come out in DVD...not sure if it already has :S Can't wait.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh so the "cam" version thats on AS isn't subbed?
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

A friend of mine watched it and she said that.. its the same CAM version BUT someone dubbed it.

So the first 5 minutes a bit messed (he didn't have the camera in proper position so yeah, he ajusts it later on).
DIIST

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Laughing I watched the same version. I think the fansub was called FORK or something.(Yup its subbed) The movie was Pretty cool. Better than Naruto the Movie(big diassapointment) !

PS: i heard KAA was going to sub a better quality version of the movie. I dont really know but im searching.
DIIST

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh, there is also eposode 52 of FMA out. It probbally a good watch before the movie. Its like a summary eposode about 50 minutes worth. Razz
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: