Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [The Desktops] September 2005
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:05 pm   Post subject: [The Desktops] September 2005

I'll start things off this month, since I've finally gotten around to actually making a bearable desktop. Can you detect the theme? Wink

Screenshot.png
 Description:
Aqua theme
 Filesize:  406.62 KB
 Viewed:  3746 Time(s)

Screenshot.png

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mr. T

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:45 pm   Post subject: Alex's Opinion

Ha. I've tried that before too. Mac skin with Linux OS (and Windows at heart Laughing ).
md

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd post my desktop; but really the only thing that's changed since last time is the desktop background.
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cool. whts the name of the theme? i'd like to dl it... or did you make that?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's the same wallpaper I used for most of the last month, but I get to change the colours easily enough. [link]
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've never really bothered to post screenshots before, but htis month is a little special. This is the month of Ubuntu, for my computer.
I haven't done very much customizing, and I'm stuck with 1024x768 resolution (unless I go 1280x1024, but with 60Hz).
Speaking of resolutions: Coutsos, I take it that is 1600x1200? What refresh rate have you got? And how much did your monitor cost?

sept2005.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  557.53 KB
 Viewed:  3736 Time(s)

sept2005.png

Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

1600x1200 at 85Hz, cost my $75 used. Has a small scratch in the screen that I keep forgetting about.
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

rizzix wrote:
cool. whts the name of the theme? i'd like to dl it... or did you make that?

It was this theme right here, but if you search 'aqua' or 'mac' on gnome-look.org, there's TONS more. This one just seemed the simplest to me. Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: