Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Back to university
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:28 am   Post subject: Back to university

I am heading back to Lakehead today, but i will not have net conection for a few weeks. Any how to make this topic realvent, what uni/high schoo/other is ever one doing/going to this fall semsester? And where is it localted? (Lakehead is in tunder bay Wink)
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well ya im going back to Newmarket H.S. ....its in Newmarket.... Confused ...ya im scerwed for the frst semester... i got all enriched/gifted/AP courses except civics/carrers Rolling Eyes
lyam_kaskade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Although I've probably said it too many times by now, I'll be going to the University of Waterloo (which is in Waterloo (naturally)). Mechatronics Engineering, UW Place.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I just finished my 1B term a week ago. I'm starting my job at Waterloo in the end of the month (web development for CECS @ UW).

lyam_kaskade: you would be interested to know that besides me, there's another 5 or so MTE09s working on/near campus during the fall term (that, and the entire MTE08). If you need any advice Wink And could I also borrow your Calculus 1 notes as you take them? I'm going to need to rewrite that exam... Confused
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Not going to University. Not going to Highschool. Going to Japan to work for Epson for a year. Hell yeah.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

El Comandante wrote:
well ya im going back to Newmarket H.S. ....its in Newmarket.... Confused ...ya im scerwed for the frst semester... i got all enriched/gifted/AP courses except civics/carrers Rolling Eyes

Registration hasn't passed me by already, has it? I thought it was the 23rd or something. Eh
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

very nice martin, there's gotta be some cute japanese girls there!!
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'll bring some back for ya bugz Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Way to be, nerds, way to be.

I'll be at the Teh Newbian Institute for Madder Skillz. Got my acceptance Wednesday before last for the Headshots degree (was originally waitlisted), so now I'll be double majoring with that and Pwning Bitches.
lyam_kaskade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:

lyam_kaskade: you would be interested to know that besides me, there's another 5 or so MTE09s working on/near campus during the fall term (that, and the entire MTE08). If you need any advice. And could I also borrow your Calculus 1 notes as you take them? I'm going to need to rewrite that exam...

Some Calculus notes in exchange for help? Yeah sure sounds like a sweet deal. Like Martin said (awhile ago), I'm going to have to hit the ground running. Probably need some help.
But what happened to your calculus notes? Eh

Also, MTE08/MTE09? what's the 8 and 9 mean? And what's your co-op placement on campus?
And since I'm asking so many questions anyway, do alot of people bring their laptops to class? (this is an unrelated idea I had)
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:

I'll be at the Teh Newbian Institute for Madder Skillz. Got my acceptance Wednesday before last for the Headshots degree (was originally waitlisted), so now I'll be double majoring with that and Pwning *****es.

Ah, good choices! I hear that the "Duping" and "Elite Mobs" diplomas are in real demand these days, too!
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
El Comandante wrote:

Registration hasn't passed me by already, has it? I thought it was the 23rd or something. Eh
...i think it on the 1st... but eihter way i know my courses.... i went to councelling becuase they didnt havea spot for one my my gr. 11 courses Confused ...so they showed me what i had planned Very Happy
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lyam_kaskade wrote:
Tony wrote:

lyam_kaskade: you would be interested to know that besides me, there's another 5 or so MTE09s working on/near campus during the fall term (that, and the entire MTE08). If you need any advice. And could I also borrow your Calculus 1 notes as you take them? I'm going to need to rewrite that exam...

Some Calculus notes in exchange for help? Yeah sure sounds like a sweet deal. Like Martin said (awhile ago), I'm going to have to hit the ground running. Probably need some help.
But what happened to your calculus notes? Eh

Also, MTE08/MTE09? what's the 8 and 9 mean? And what's your co-op placement on campus?
And since I'm asking so many questions anyway, do alot of people bring their laptops to class? (this is an unrelated idea I had)

I have a complete set of Calc I notes from Waterloo, too bad its a different course, for mathies only Razz
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hikaru79 wrote:
Coutsos wrote:

I'll be at the Teh Newbian Institute for Madder Skillz. Got my acceptance Wednesday before last for the Headshots degree (was originally waitlisted), so now I'll be double majoring with that and Pwning *****es.

Ah, good choices! I hear that the "Duping" and "Elite Mobs" diplomas are in real demand these days, too!

Yeah, I discussed that when I met with some of the Professors on the Open House day to see what options I had. (Man, you totally should've come!). From what they told me, with something like Duping or E. Mobs, you can get easy money (well, easier). But I think I could get more satisfaction this way. It's a pretty broad choice of classes for first year, so I'll get a feel for most of the subjects anyways, and then switch in second year if I think that's best.
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Been to the movies lately? If anyone says they're going to the AXE institute, I'm gonna personally kill him.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 31 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: