Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 c or c+ or c++????????????????
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
junglistdub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:51 pm   Post subject: c or c+ or c++????????????????

Hi, I really want to get into the c programing language and I just wanted to know what is the best c or c+ or c++ program with I can type into, for an example WIN-OOT is for the turing language, if anyone knows plz post it in this topic, and if you know where i can get that software for c or c+ programing plz tell me or post a link thanks
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Given that you aren't even sure what the languages are (C/C++, there is no C+ that I'm aware of) I'd recomend avoiding them until you are more proficient in general. Try learning Ruby or Pascal, or a similar language first. Do a search for Ruby on the forums and you'll find one of wtd's excelent tutorials. C/C++ are hard to learn so it's best if you master the fundamentals in another language first.
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: