Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Nerds with girls
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Girlfriend?
(No ending time set)
Yes
52%
 52%  [ 20 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
I know girls... but they scare me
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
I know OF girls... but have yet to meet one
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What's a girl?
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 38

Aoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
well, at least you didn't go "Here is (name) I did (this) with her, and she had (distinguishing mark) on her (location)" Shocked

see I had something similar said about me but it was more on the lines of "I went out with (name) and I dumped her and she's still crazy over me" when in truth I dumped him and I didn't even remember who he was until my friend told me he said that and the convo was like "hey, did you know that blah said this?" me: "Who's blah?" and after that my twp best friends went and beat the shit out of him and told me they did afterwards...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Notoroge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Grr! Should have stabbed him to death with pointy chopsticks.
Andrei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Uhh lets see I have like every console but I never use them lol. I have a,girl friend. Um I do play sports mostly tennis which is the best and some soccer.
I really like computers trying to learn more about them. I like RPGS or w.e kind of game WoW is. And Counterstrike. I hang with my friends like every weakend go to teh moviees and stuff. I dunno what I am..

Im an athlete who loves sports and has friends that I hang out with and I have a gf yet I love computers and Counter-strike and WoW. And other games I guess like guildwars... I think im in the middle lol.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Uh, this isn't Lavalife dude. This is where you come to brag about your girlfriend. Razz
TokenHerbz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wheres the pole of, had a girlfriend??
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Make one, if you want. I don't see why, mind you.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 4  [ 51 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: